Appliance Testing Prices
Please contact us today for a free price quotation.
Here at The Southern PAT Company we take pride in our transparent and competitive pricing.
We offer a two tier pricing option: First we have our flat charge set day rate which provides the exact fixed cost. Alternatively we offer a per test rate which is flexible depending on how many tests are carried out. The price is set on a sliding scale so the cost will reduce depending on the amount of tests carried out.
Unlike most PAT companies we prefer talking directly with our customers regarding pricing. This enables us to gather accurate information about the size of your company and to give a fast and accurate response to costing. The more accurate you can be with the size of your premises, the number of staff and the amount of items you have on each site/location, the more accurate we can be with our quotation. Our prices are fully inclusive. There are no hidden charges; we do not add on any additional charges for travel or parking. Of course our quote will be confirmed via email before work is approved and booked.
We allow 28 days for full payment subject to approval by our accounts department. All reports and certification are dispatched by royal mail on receipt of payment.
Our quotation will include the following services:
- • A fully qualified engineer to visit your premises
- • Comprehensive testing with approved testing equipment
- • Itemized testing with a unique approved number and label for each test
- • A fully approved asset register with a detailed and concise report and relevant certification
- • A free CD with all test results in PDF format
- • A free presentation folder
- • Free data storage of your test results for 5 years.
All our testing will be carried out by an experienced and qualified engineer who will arrive on time, be smartly presented in company uniform and work whilst causing the least disruption to your company.
We look forward to hearing from you!